Electrify Your Career!
Start Your Career as an Electrician
As America's population and economy expand, more electricians will be needed to install and maintain electrical devices and wiring in homes, factories, offices and other structures.*
WyoTech's Electrician courses are taught by experienced industry experts who are able to provide you with hands-on training in:
- Basic Electrical Theory
- National Electrical Code and Conduit Bending
- Residential and Commercial Wiring
- Power Distribution and Emergency Systems
- Transformer Principles and Test Equipment
- Motor Concepts and Jobsite Management
- Advanced Industrial Control
- Solid State Controls and Industrial Automation
Career Placement Services
If you enjoy working with your hands and you have a good sense of electrical principles, the WyoTech Electrician Program is a great way to learn the fundamentals of the industry. To help get your career off to the best possible start, we'll help you with:
- Interviewing Skills
- Job Leads
- Resumé Help
Contact WyoTech right now to start training for a career as a professional Electrician.
*Financial aid available for those who qualify.
*O*NET Online, http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/47-2111.00. Accessed June 20, 2011.